Friday, October 14, 2011

Birthday Caveat in Tale of Two Towns

Players who wish to have their Birthdays acknowledged by other Villagers in Tale of Two Towns should refer to my 1st Year Calendar Guide BEFORE they choose their Birthdays as a Birthday that falls on a Festival day may not be acknowledged. My research assistant, ILuvHM had this experience in her own game where she unfortunately choose a birth date that was pre-empted by a local Festival!

In Sunshine Islands, you could visit people AFTER the Festival ended to receive Birthday Greetings and Gifts, but in Tale of Two Towns, no one in her home village made any reference whatsoever to the Blessed Event...

2 comments:

  1. I choosed my birthday on Fall 10, music festival. So sad :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chosen mine on Eileen's bday winter 9

    ReplyDelete